With over 22 years banking experience in both retail and commercial segments, I enjoy building strong client relationships and meeting client needs.
Having worked in the business sector for many years, I am passionate about getting behind the financial data and understanding what makes the business work!
The story behind the numbers is critical!
Understanding how a business works, allows me to better present the client’s position to Lenders for consideration.
The reality being, financials are simply an outcome, or result, of how a business is run on a day to day basis!
It is the business “story” behind the numbers that I love, and which is so critical when it comes to achieving the right outcome for our clients.
How I can assist
As a Commercial Finance Assistant, I am a part of our clients’ relationship team.
I strive to build strong relationships with our clients by providing an exceptional customer experience and:
- Act as an additional contact point for our clients
- Liaise with clients, and their professional advisers, to obtain all needed information
- Analyse client financials – identify elements that may need clarification
- Assist with preparation of Finance Proposals prior to submission to Lenders for consideration
- Managing our compliance frameworks
- And more…..
Ultimately, I love working with clients to understand their needs and helping them to successfully navigate the world of business and personal finance.
- Certificate in Financial Services (2014) – Deakin Prime
- Advanced Certificate Accounting – Swinburne
Outside of work I enjoy:
- Time spent with family and friends
- Holidays at the beach
- Coaching my daughters athletics team
- Walking and keeping fit
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 500 254
- Mobile: 0448 365 580