I am a highly experienced mortgage strategist having been in the industry for over 13 years. I excel in finance structure, product knowledge and research. Specialising in residential finance, I work with my clients to structure their finances in line with their goals and objectives.
I assist investors develop their property portfolio and home owners to buy their dream home.
My long-term focus means I stay in regular contact with my clients and conduct annual reviews. This way I ensure my clients borrowings remain competitive and are matched to their changing lifestyle.
Types of Finance I can assist with:
- Purchase your dream home
- Upgrading to a larger home
- Undertaking major renovations
- Building your wealth through property investment
- Debt Consolidation
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (FNS50311)
- Certificate IV Financial Services (Finance & Mortgage Broking)
- Diploma of Business (Banking & Finance Certificate III)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Full Member of MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association Australia)
- Credit Representative Number 399790
Outside of work I enjoy:
- Watching sports – AFL (Brisbane), NBA and Boxing
- Exercising – boxing class, cycle class, body pump, running, circuit training
- Dining out – Korean BBQ is my favourite because it is an amazing dining experience and is a great way to catch up with friends
- Travelling overseas to experience other cultures and food
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 500 254
- Mobile: 0421 304 990
Chris Anesco is a credit representative (399790) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence 391237)